The last few weeks, I’ve gotten back into playing the drugstore game a little bit. My schedule has opened enough a little and my budget has tightened up, and both those things mean getting back to coupons, which I love.
In the past two weeks, I’ve had a lot of success at Walgreen’s, which I generally avoid because they’re so bad at honoring their advertised sales. However, this week my $8 has gotten me:
- 2 bottles of Omega-3 fish oil tablets (free after RR)
- 2 bottle of antacids (free after RR)
- 2 box of gummy DHA vitamins (which are really gross) (free after RR)
- 2 huge bags of Twizzlers for this summer’s trip (on sale)
- a roll of packing tape (free after mail-in rebate)
- a nail file (the only regular price item here)
- a pair of Dr. Scholl’s foldable ballet flats (free after mail-in rebate)
- a canister of Morton Salt (on clearance)
- 8 protein bars for my brother’s Appalachian Trail hike (on clearance)
- a travel adapter for phones and plugs worldwide (on clearance)
- a travel neck pillow (on clearance)
- a box of peppermint patties (on clearance)
For me, that’s totally worth it! I did somehow end up with more RR than I thought I would, so maybe I just lucked out a bit here. The best part is that I was using RR from last week to pay for the whole thing, so I think I spent maybe 80 cents out of pocket.
Look out for the USPS brand packing tape (on a blue plastic roll), which has a “Try Me Free” rebate offer. Also, the Dr. Scholl’s foldable ballet flats (which cost around $12) have a satisfaction guarantee rebate offer.
Are there any other good “Try me free” rebates out now?
You may also like these posts: